19,409 total views, 1 views today
As you can well imagine, a number of the different kinds of children’s wall murals include the likes of nursery room murals which have been specifically designed with an infant theme, and hand-painted imaginative themed wall decor.
- A lot of children’s murals feature the traditional kinds of colourful cartoon characters.
Children’s murals can also involve types of glitter-style wall stickers or peel off of the back stickers that are specially made to be easily removed and reused.
More Designs Than You Can Imagine
There are some kinds of children’s wall murals which are alsopopularly put to use in adult rooms, and these would include imitation murals which have been created with imitation techniques.
- This sort of mural gives the illusion of other types of materials on a wall as in brick, slate, wood, or marble and are visually spectacular to say the least.
Anybody who is looking at having any of those materials really fitted as a wall, could try a mural first! And who knows? You may even keep it there!
Let Your Children Chose their Own
Out there are various other options for decorating children’s rooms with wallpaper and murals. Wallpapers come in an abundance of different designs and finding one which your child likes, should indeed be no problem.
OthersInvolve the Use ofStencils to Generate Eye-catching Patterns, Designs, or Characters.
- Stencils can be put to use to hand trace the outline of a chosen design or scene and after the drawing is finished, it’s then time to start hand painting!
Sticking with Stickers
There’s a great selection of available wall stickers which can be used to create a wonderful looking children’s wall mural. These can be put into an order in different ways to cover over a large area of wall or for simply a small one.
- Lots of this kind of sticker can be picked up in sets, does no harm to the painted surface of any wall and can easily be reused.
Children’s wall murals which depict themes from natureare commonly more popular with older children in their teens and sea shore and jungle scenes are indeed popular.
- For the girls there are beautiful paintings of butterflies, pandas and princesses
- And for the boys, a space theme, with planets and spaceships
Imaginative and Sports Designs
Other children may prefer a more imaginative kind of mural as in fantasy designs with the likes of colourful unicorns, elves and sprites. Whereas wild animals such as tigers, elephants and whales are mural designs that are liked by many children.
Of course, sportsthemes would have to make an appearance as a final option. There are murals which depict one or several sports. Be it football, cricket, rugby, tennis or swimming, all have a place in the bedrooms of the many youngsters around Great Britain and Europe!
Brighten up your children’s bedrooms with a really cool looking mural!