123,880 total views, 1 views today
As the age-old adage goes, “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” Everyone prefers a clean, neat and hygienic environment, not just because of the positive atmosphere it creates, but also because of its numerous benefits. Unhygienic surroundings cause many diseases, it encourages the spread of viruses and they attract pests and rodents. House cleaning tools are the less-sung heroes in the sphere of home cleaning services. Cleaning different spaces and goods in the house requires different devices and methods of cleaning. Below are the 8 essential home cleaning tools.
- Sponges: These are one of the essential house cleaning tools. They come in various types, shapes and sizes, each of which has specific uses. They are one of the most inexpensive cleaning equipment that has a multitude of applications. If you hire house cleaning services, one of the obvious things they will bring is a sponge. Are you looking to clean your window panes and glasses? Well, you cannot avoid using a sponge. Washing your car, vehicles, walls or utensils, anything and everything will require a sponge.
- Squeegee: Houses are dominated by walls, floors and roofs. Keeping them clean can go a long way in keeping your house attractive. Cleaning the floors can be a tedious job if you do not have the essential tools. This inexpensive house cleaning tool can be used for various purposes other than just cleaning and drying floors. For example, they can be used to easily remove pet hair from carpet, mop the bathroom floors, clean the glass shower doors and drying your car.
- Spray bottle: Spray bottles are readily available or can even be made at home. These spray bottles can be filled with water or any other home-made cleanser. These come handy when you have to spray them on surfaces. Cleaning mirrors, window sills and the like demands the need of spray bottles.
- Broom and dustpan: These are the first and foremost items that come to our minds when we think about cleaning. Cleaning any hard surfaces like wood, tile, cork, linoleum would require a broom and dustpan. Dustpans aid the process and is crucial in cleaning any spills.
- Scrub brush: A sponge is not always enough to clean harsh surfaces and hard stains. Scrub brushes come in various sizes, shapes and texture. These are available in almost any departmental stores in India or one can buy it online. They come handy while cleaning hard tough surfaces.
- Tooth Brush: This is a cleaning hack. Scrub brush can be quite bulky and awkward to handle. It is also difficult for the scrub brush to reach corners and crevices and this is when toothbrush comes to play.
- Vacuum Cleaner: A vacuum cleaner can do about anything and everything. Be it walls or upholstery; a vacuum cleaner can be used for any cleaning purposes.
- Grout Pen: Cracks and crevices are a significant entry point for many pests and rodents. A grout pen helps to block such small openings.
Use these and keep pests at bay!